The digital transformation involves a global rethinking of the approach to business, increasing the efficiency of the company by optimizing and automating business processes, as well as organizing the coordinated work of IT systems.
We learned about how it affects the efficiency of the country’s industrial giant from the Deputy Chairman of the Board of JSC “Almalik MMC” for digitalization AZIZOV Abdulla Abdisalamovich.
– Digital transformation is one of the most important tasks that was set by the President of Uzbekistan in previous years. And it is relevant today and tomorrow. According to the Development Strategy of the New Uzbekistan, in line with digitalization, each enterprise, organization and other subjects of all spheres of the economy are transitioning to new forms of activity. What are the successes of AMMC in this direction?
– According to the announcement of 2020 in our country as the Year of Development of Science, Education and Digital Economy, as well as in pursuance of the instructions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev in this regard, within the framework of the approved national Strategy «Digital Uzbekistan 2030»,which is all-encompassing the life of our country, the Concept of Development of «Digital MMC – 2030» was developed at JSC «Almalik MMC», a new position of Deputy Chairman of the Board for Digitalization (Chief Digital Officer) was introduced, as well as a new department of information technology. And work in this direction is rapidly gaining momentum, as evidenced by development indicators.
Thus, according to the results of 2021, special attention was paid to improving the efficiency of the mining transport complex. The fleet of transport vehicles connected to the GPS-monitoring system of AMMC has been expanded by 233 units. GPS trackers and fuel level sensors are installed. The total number of fitted equipment is 1700 units. Also, transport units have developed and put into operation information systems TIS (Transport Information System), TMS (Transport Management System), RMS (Railway Management System). Control and analysis of the work of transport in the online mode made it possible to quickly make decisions in the direction of technology to objects, reducing excess downtime.
We are also working on optimizing processes, including to increase efficiency in the shipment of finished products. An automated control system for the offloading of finished products has been implemented at the Jizzakh Cement Plant. The offloading system is a combination of hardware and software designed to increase the efficiency, automation and optimization of existing business processes for the shipment of finished products.
And, of course, an information system for accounting, financial accounting and data consolidation has been introduced. Thus, a unified information reporting system was created for all 46 structural divisions of the plant, as a result, the time spent on compiling reports and collecting data decreased by 50%, the quality of financial reporting increased, i.e., its reliability and the elimination of duplication when entering initial financial data.
– As far as is known, over the years of reforming, you have implemented dozens of unique projects, including those related to IT technologies, and introduced your own developments and innovations. Tell us more about these achievements, their role in improving production efficiency and reducing costs.
– As a result of the introduction of information technologies for transport control, the following performance indicators have been achieved:
● increase in the volume of transportation of rock mass at the Yoshlik I quarry by 10%;